I wanted it to be blue but the only template I liked was in green. So I added as much blue as possible to the writing. Forgive me great thundy.
I was a camp being a crazy fool only about 3 days ago, and being here in the "real world" makes it feel like it never happened. WEIRD!
I always feel a little different and I don't know how to articulate it into words. I feel like some things do not matter anymore.
This summer I have nicknamed the summer of LEARNING!
Thanks to my grace when it comes to almost killing your soulmate I am going to start writing with my left hand sometimes. I have been practicing my letters and numbers everyday and I am weird. I think it would be useful and make some motor connections in my brain.
I am also going to brush up on espanol and guitar and see where it takes me. So, indeed I will be bettering myself.
I also have some plans to try and become closer to my family. I am not very good at staying in touch and I must start with my family first and then my Camp and party squad family. Then I will feel better about everything changing and leaving.
Well this is my official second post and I hope to write more and not abandon it!
Love,
Tracy! I love your blog!!!! and I'm excited to here more about the summer of learning!!!! :)
ReplyDeletestay in touch with me forever!
ReplyDeletei just love the picture of your feet!!!! i feel that it is just perfect!
ReplyDeleteum, i love your about me! i just laughed and literally read it out loud in the way you would say if you were talking! haha
ReplyDeleteI am so glad you likey it!
ReplyDelete