Herro!
Well I picked up my Mommy today from Denton, TX and we are having a lovely time!
(Does anyone know how to make this blog super private to where only the PS can see it? it looks like anyone can click and find it. Unacceptable if I want to tell you the dirt!)
I had a weird dream the other night. Do you want to hear it?? YES?! OK!!!!
My father's funeral was taking place in the backyard, but neither me nor my sister could be sad for him. In this land resided a curse upon humans, that once your paternal guardian dies goblins may eat the children! So Carolyn and I were packing like crazy, everything we could possibly need to live and escape. I remember looking out the window of our second story house only to catch a glimpse of a hideous, black haired creature. I quickly flung the curtains back into place. I ran downstairs to see my Mother. Unable to cope with the thought of losing her husband and the thought of her children being eaten was too much, and she was only able to stare into the distance. She informed me that the goblins were bound not to enter until the last words of the funeral had been said, and we must leave as soon as possible into the secret trap door under the rug.
Then I woke up!
Weird huh? I know you care! I bet Megan will have some witty comment to say about my fantasy dreams.
I miss everyone very much and it is not very real to me yet that you don't live in Norman anymore. Sometimes I forget we have other homes and families. Please call me if you are bored or need to talk to anyone! I know I have not been here for the last ten-ish days while at camp and I am terrible at initiating hanging out, but I want to have fun with everyone!
Maybe I should start taking pictures of my days... it would only consist of dogs and rats...
LOVE!
youre dreams are so crazy! haha! and im sure they would consist of more than just dogs and rats. love you!
ReplyDeletegirl that dream be crazy. I hope those goblins didn't get ya! I just watched a little Funniest Home Videos and thought of ya :)
ReplyDeletehaha you would dream that! and i would make a witty comment! i read this when i was a little drunky though and it was scary! hahaha
ReplyDeletetracy, your dream would make an excellent novel. or movie!
ReplyDeletei might steal it.....
haha