
Isn't she a cutie pie? I have named her blacky the blackberry bush and she will be producing fine fruits soon. I planted more too! There is peachy the peach tree, figgy the fig tree, tomatoey and son, strawberry loveys, and some swiss lettuce for fun salads. Mother and I also bought some lad
Yesterday I aslo shaved Riley and bruno and they look so terrible it is funny. They look like they have mange and are street dogs, but at least they are cool in the summer...right?
I was so worn out after digging and cultivating the land that I went and took a three hour nap and finally a shower!
haha. im excited for your plants and cant wait to watch them grow! also, bruno and riley are a bit funny looking...haha comfort over beauty!
ReplyDeletei wish i could see all your awesome plants! guess you'll just have to send me some fruits. wait, is that allowed?
ReplyDeleteloooooove you!
riley called me and told me she wants you to shape her hair in a more fashionable style
ReplyDelete