Wednesday, June 24, 2009

I am boring

I am boring and do nothing!
I am cleaning right now and took a break to look at the blogs and I have missed so many!
I am waiting for Carolyn to get home.
Megan is living in my house.
I won 6 movie tickets last night to Away We Go and I loved it! The house they decided to live in would be a dream.

4 comments:

  1. I want to see that! WHY didn't you say how you won them?!! It sounds like an exciting story!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg tracy! you are not boring at all! we have been doing the exact same stuff...and i feel that it has been amazing! the only reason why you missed so many blogs is because you were reading da vinci code all day and night haha and now that it is finished, i have faith that you wont fall behind!

    ReplyDelete
  3. tracy. i don't think you're boring! i think you're lovely!

    ReplyDelete