Monday, June 29, 2009

My past few days.

This is me picking up that lovely sister from the airport. I was actually a suprise attack from behind and then Noah grabbed a picture. She had no idea what was happening but ended up smiling. I hope she would not just smile like this for kidnappers. I always told her when we were little that I did not want her to get stolen and that is why she would hold my hand and walk in front of me in crowded, evil people lurking, places.
(side note: I do not know why the above writing decided to be blue and underlined.)

This is Bruno! Isn't he a cute head? I made out the air mattress for Callie and Megan to sleep on just in case we found ourselves a bed short with C back in town and the only person who ended up sleeping on it was BRUNO! Thanks dog. Then I washed all the sheets because they were covered in his thick undercoat.

ME! Trying to eat doodle. C, Callie, and I had just been to the farmer's market to purchase OK grown peaches, honey, and bread. We just love our state! I was eating the bread with honey on it when C thought it would be funny to put Doodle on my plate and then I thought it would be funnier to eat her! And of course document it for the world to enjoy. Your welcome.

Look at this beautiful cake? Who made it might you ask and for what occasion? Well, not to brag, but yes, indeed, it was none other than the fabulous Tracy. Helped by anyone you may ask? NO. Hahaha just kidding. I did not want any help for as the only dear brethren to Carolyn it was my honor and responsibility to create... such a creation? FREAK.
Anyways, we had such fun yesterday! Around ten the day started and I woke Noah up via phone call to tell him to hurry on up over to pemberly park for the days activities, and while he took his sweet time I gathered a bag full of possibilities for Carolyn's surprises. We drove to Lake Thunderbird and went horseback riding! YEAH! She never suspected a thing.
My horse was named Paint and very beautiful (though old) and it exactly what I want when I buy my first horsey. She was brown with large white splotches. Carolyn had a honey colored horse who happened to be named just that, and Noah had a large dark brown horse named Coffee. He was indeed a grumpy man. Moved at about a snails pace and liked to show his teeth at Honey when she got too close. We all had a great time walking and trotting through the woods, talking and laughing. Noah felt very weird a top a giant beast as he described it and his "junk" felt weird when we went too fast. HAHAHAHA!!! What a dude. Then we went and explored a little by the lake and played with some Oklahoma red clay.
The rest of the day I spent making this cake. It was found on the internet here.
Except I realized I left my cake dish at Noah's and all I had was a pizza pan!!!
Then I tried to make icing and it was an utter failure so I had to go to the store and get some dark chocolate icing and I thought fruit would make it look slightly healthier. Maybe?

C had a good birthday I hope and thanks so much to the people that came. A lot of C's friends could not for whatever reason but I am thankful for those who did. I got a little drunk and also made some great punch in my opinion cause I could not get enough.
Happy Birth C!
And today is Brig's Birthday as well. Happy 21 finally!!!!
Love you friends and I hope this day finds you well.
Hope New york is just getting better everyday Laura!
I hope New Jersey will be a great little vacation Callie!
I hope the movies are everything you ever dreamed of Meg!
I hope you don't get a larvae in your toes Brad!
I hope I see Kirsten, Brig, and Jess today!

3 comments:

  1. hahahahaha i'm laughing about the larvae. this was an excellent post tracy! i really liked reading it! miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thoroughly enjoyed this post! I want to go horseback ridding with you this summer! Never been!

    I will say as a testimony to all - that cake was absolutely delish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. it looks delish!! i am coming to stay with you today yayyy.

    and the movies are amazing, thank you!

    ReplyDelete