So everyone knows that life right now is pretty much shit. I will be fine eventually and I know this, but right now it feels like I have no idea what to do with my life. I need my friends now more than ever, so thank you in advance.
Camp was pretty fun and I am thankful for it now. I could tell there was kind of a shadow, but I was unsure of what it was.
I am not much for telling nay storied right now but I will post some pictures of fun.

Single ladies one Sunday! Look how low I went. Beyonce, look out. Do you see that leg! DANG!

Megan and I wore our best dresses to the Stewart dance! Don't we look so precious? Bless our hearts.

I really like this picture. I took it and I am awesome. That is the bow of the Pawnee war canoe where I once sat when I was 16!
More to come and I promise if you continue reading it will eventually become less depressing.
we DO look presh and i really like that bow picture!
ReplyDeleteand i love you and that will never ever change!!!
lerve you! and that is a lovely picture! and so cool that you were there so long ago and you keep returning but in different roles. and i love you and call me back! :)
ReplyDeletei love that beyonce picture. it's amazing.
ReplyDeleteloooooove you
i think its too late...your leg has taken over!!!!!
ReplyDeletehahahahahahaha
ReplyDeletei just laughed so hard thinking about you doing that beyonce dance.
i can't wait until i'm home and i can come see you and your flat back!
have a great time at home! I can't wait till you come back and we can go camping?!
ReplyDelete