Saturday, August 15, 2009

UTAH!

=
So this blog is in no specific order of the days, but I will inform you of the fun that was had.
The picture above is C, mum, and I enjoying a picnic in the rain that our father forced us to go to! It was fun after all and we laughed at the rain. I built a fire and we cooked out hot dogs and ate many smores (pictured above).

This is a mountain of rocks that C and I climbed! Those dots at the top are us! CRAZY. We got to this mountain of rocks after a 2 1/2 hour climb!!!! C's calves are burning. Hahahaha.

Kayaking! It was so fun, though I am not too good at steering! I accidentally lead us into a giant rock and hilarity ensued. I got out to push us past the rock and then I slipped and fell into the rapids! It was so cold and I freaked a little and C was yelling so I would swim to the right. I finally did and with only C's weight she got the raft off. It floated next to me and I jumped for it!
It was really funny and we were laughing the whole time.

This is a cute little guy we found at the restaurant we were eating at on the mountain. I fed it some tortilla chips and the jerk waiter yelled at me. He said they will bite me if I pick them up. Why the hell would I pick them up? I know it is a wild animal! I hate when people assume you are an idiot. So the family and I kept "accidentally" dropping things. Hahaha, take that!

I am hiding in the roses.
Overall, it was a great vacation with my family. I am still struggling with a lot of grief I guess, but this helped me be able to enjoy life even if it hurts. I hope that makes sense. Anyway I am happy to be back in Norman with my friends.

3 comments:

  1. i feel like these pictures are all sooo amazing!!! i just wish that the one of you kayaking involved you struggling to breathe in the water! hahaa

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh i like your utah adventures! hope you got my letter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your adventures look like fun! that squirrel has a sad tail. the squirrel's here are like the squirrels in norman. it's so creepy! i wish i could be in normie with you!

    ps. you're not hiding very well in those roses.

    ReplyDelete