Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Oh my god I suck. I have gotten so bad at talking to people. How sad. Another example was today. I don’t voice my whole thought. I know I have one but how do I say it? Ridic!
So the other day at the sushi restaurant I was trying to explain to the waiter why I he was having to refill my water glass so many times, but instead I blurted out “My mouth is on fire!” … then mumbled “that’s why I am drinking so much water," and then proceeded to hide in the crook of my arm. See Kirsten's eventual photo.
And then with the gas guy.
"I am here to check your gas meter, are the dogs inside?
“There gone, they left.”
“So there are not outside?”
“There in the kennel… yeah not outside…”
Then he just kind of looked at me like I was crazy.

And now I am in class and we were talking about Code yellow (Mass casualty) and he asked for an example. I yelled out tornado, for some reason. He said no... that would be code black for weather… then I just blurted out I meant after the tornado has hurt people… or something. STUPID STUPID!!!!
I feel like I am in pieces of Tracy.

5 comments:

  1. you are not in pieces of tracy! you're just a little scatterbrained right now! it happens to everyone. love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tracy, I kind of know exactly how you feel. I just dont talk to people/have conversations that much anymore and sometimes when people ask questions about me its like I get so excited to talk I kind of spill too much and after like 2 minutes I can tell by the look on their face that they really dont care and were just being polite. so awkward. luckily (and by luckily I mean hope to god) that this awkwardness wont last forever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. at least you can know that this post/these silly conversations blips have made me smile.

    and i LOVE the new background!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. NO. I love you. You are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAHAHHAHAHA!!!!!! one day, when i can plug my brain into your brain, i will replay the sushi scene! and the weed eater/screwdriver scene! for everyone to see! i must say, i love these moments! haha

    ReplyDelete