Sunday, August 30, 2009

Sam

I know Kirsten has already posted something about this, but I need everyone to understand the shear embarrassment of Brad shoving you onto a very cute and very tall Heisman trophy winner. Ok, so, Sam showed up at 747 (why we were at that sorostitute brothel I don't know) and damn, he was looking fine and way taller because I have never seen him in real life. Now I was just hoping my beauty and charm would magically draw him over to me from the other side of the room, but Brad decided I needed to dance on him... WHEN NO ONE ELSE IN THE ENTIRE PLACE WAS!!! Well, we were... by ourselves... while people stared...because it wasn't slutty.... but not next to Sam!!!!
SO he is literally shoving me and I am falling down (sober???) near Sam the whole time and I know he noticed, and I am pretty sure I grazed him with body parts a couple of times from falling and pretty much looking like a crazy fan. It wasn't my fault Sam!!!! It was Brad! If Sam Bradford ever reads this he just needs to know the truth!

4 comments:

  1. I am really really sad I did not get to see this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg i am so jealous. you know how much i love sam! sooooo much! tracy. make him your husband. now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahahah i so wish i was there!!!

    ReplyDelete