Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Things and things

Doodle get out of the grapes!!!!!
I was sitting on the couch with her a couple of weeks ago and she hoped in the grapes and so I closed the top... she did not notice until later and freaked out!!! Hahahaha... I threw the grapes away afterwards, don't worry.

The picture below is what I have been working on for the last day and a half! well, there was tons of experimenting before I actually used the material I wanted. But doesn't it look like a real skirt?!?!?!?
Those are elephants on it! I thought it was so awesome. You better want one.


Oh look! A little surprise peeking out of... what is that? Is that a handmade pocket??? Why yes it is!!! It's a tomato pin cushion sticking out of an amazingly sown pocket created by Tracy!
I am so proud.




Like Kirsten said we did have our first funk class and I loved it!!! Just like Kirsten I knew that guy was judging my blond pigtails as "can't dance", but unlike Kirsten for some reason I am pretty good at getting funky. At one time I was "free-styling"and I got a head nod. YESYESYES! It's weird that Sam didn't notice my skills.........
I think I will try and convince Kirsten to make a video of us doing it.
LOVE!

2 comments:

  1. way to go, pockets are hard to sew!

    yeahyeahyeah for rhymes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh that is a nice skirt! i think the baby i nanny can fit in it.

    ReplyDelete