Anyways, over the weekend I went to my cousin's bridal shower and had a super fun fun time (Thanks Re!) and was so happy to spend time with my little but wonderful extended family. While I was there I remembered these stuffed animals Aunt Carol used to make us and we called them ogy dogs (Don't know why?) and we loved them so much. I remember she never finished the back legs on one of them and we loved it just the same. So I attempted to make my own ogy. then I made another...
Then on Saturday Brad, Kirsten and I had so much fun!!! We went to the third leg and of course everyone knew Brad and looked at us funny. I wore the apple dress I made and actually got a few compliments so then I could be a big old snob and claim "I made it". HA!
I taught some guy the cupid shuffle and we did the bunny hop while people stared... love it!
On Sunday we went to see final destination number 50 in 3D. I don't even know why I went. I paid ten bucks to not wear my 3D glasses half the time because I kept blinking rapidly and shielding my face from the deadly things they kept hurling towards the audience. And I don't think I watched a single death scene. They were just so gross I covered my eyes when the music started hinting at death. I don't think it is a bad thing not to get used to brutal death. The woman checked our IDs for the movie but then I saw some 12 year old Hannah Montana look a likes walk in ahead of us!?!?!? Do you get fake IDs at 12? Then we saw them waiting for their parents to pick them up. I was getting all angry at it and Brad called me an old woman.
I brought the little ogy dog to the movie for moral support and on the way home in the car put it on Brad's shoulder... made it talk to him... he said, "Oh, hahahah (awkward laugh) hi ogy... I have weird friends".
Have you read the about me? He should have already known that.
i want one of those!
ReplyDeleteI love your ogy dog! and I want to see a pic of you wearing this dress!
ReplyDeleteHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dont forget ellie the elephant! and owly the owl?! hahahhahaha
ReplyDelete