Thursday, October 8, 2009

Finally, last weekend.

HEllO!!!! This is my new house, I just bought it in Austin. And it's all painted and wonderful. I will fix up the front yard a little.
I also bought the blue house. It's mine too. Ok, so I just dream of living in a colorful house that my neighbors will not be embarrassed of. Well, who cares if they are embarrassed! I want a colorful house! Can I paint brick?
ACL!!! Super fun!!! I got to hang out with some amazing people and see some amazing bands. It was a beautiful day on Friday with the sun shinning and the grass soft beneath your feet. I saw John Legend and almost died from sexy. Then I rocked and recycled and got a free T-shirt. What up! Then we walked over to King of Leon and... well, just watch...

Saturday it rained all day... my fingers were permanently pruny. They would not get dry! I wore 4 shirts and by the end of the day they were all wet. And I think I saw a 17 year old boy make out drunkenly with a 35-40 year old woman. Cougar!!!
I saw some good people and bought a beautiful scarf.
Love.

5 comments:

  1. Wow, you cannot see anything in that video!!! I wish I was closer, but it was packed and you piss a lot of people off by shoving them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that video even though I cannot see anything! I almost feel like I was there. So jealous. My fav part was hearing you and Janie's sexy voices. I miss them. I'm glad you had fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, glad you had a good time! Of course you can paint brick!! I'll help you with that when you move to Austin. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm glad you had so much fun! those houses are pretty. i want a purple one. and i'll be your neighbor.

    ReplyDelete