It is hard trying to decide what is supposed to make you happy for the rest of your life in 4 (maybe 5..) very short years. I applied for 3 jobs today for nurse partnerships, which usually turn into full time jobs once you have passed the boards and what not. I applied in the NICU and I would really love to be there helping to grow little babies. I find that I am really passionate when it comes to the care of babies (not having them myself though... NO, no, no!!!). They are so new and completely and totally innocent. They need you to make sure they are growing and pain free. and if you have ever seen a 1kg baby they are the smallest and most precious little things!!
Dear friends please think good thoughts so that I may get an interview!
i'm thinking good baby thoughts for you!
ReplyDeletegood thoughts thought!
ReplyDelete