Sunday, November 1, 2009

Look! I took pictures!

So, newest thing is this little dog we are looking after. Dandy is his name and he is 9 and I can carry him around with one hand.
I am usually not a fan of rat dogs but... I do like rats. He is very demanding though and yelps until I let him sleep with me. I am writing this is my bed and he demanded to sleep next to me. He is funny but way different than Riley and Bruno. I don't think they even think he is a real dog.
this is me trying on C's mummy wrap. Then I wanted to be a mummy! Look at what a cool mummy I would make! C thought the head wrapping was weird and wanted to look "hot". I think it looks way more like a mummy!But then decided I should wear the costume I made and be a flower... So again, Kirsten and I look alike. We always do that somehow. I think it's similar brains. We went to the game like this and you would be so disappointed in lack of costumes at the game. I think people actually dared to think we were the weird ones for dressing up on Halloween!! My flower pedals were red, duh, OU!
Anyways we got stared at a lot while walking to the game! A LOT. Usual right?
Never ask Kirsten again about the rating of your afro...
I see that gloved hand on my butt.
Then after half time we headed over to the Mont because Jess was working and we were starving!!! And it was getting cold. No jackets for these costumes!
We ate some wonderful queso and burgers and swirls! Then after we were getting colder and trying to bargain with many people for a ride over messages when we saw Shawn and his friend Tyler... more swirls! And I confronted a popular person from ENHS class of 05 who I recognized but who had no idea who I was...band nerd. Yup I yelled at him a little and all the people thought it was great. And it was not awkward because I had a swirl.

Oh and I caught some of my hair on fire because I was leaning over the candle on our table for warmth...
Shawn is such a pretty flower.
Then we met up with our Brad! Octomom! He looked so hilarious and throughout the night put cups in his moomoo. I think he might dance with boobs better than me.

Here is a closer of the cute face.

Dancing! See that roman beside Brad. He was gross. Kirtsen and I were just minding our own business and he dances on us and is way too handsy! I don't even think he looked at my face. SICK!! Then I started punch dancing and kicking and cleared everyone away with bad dance moves and fear for their faces. That will teach them to dance with me!
I kinda feel like she really looks like a Caterpillar here.
Again in the willow trees...
...
she accidentally tore off a branch. then ran around with it and wanted to keep it. I think she looks magical.Then the part got busted! But it was ok I wanted to go home and sleep! I think we were the only ones not freaking out and we are all wonderfully overage! We just walked out and said goodnight to the cops.
Awesome Halloween.
Brad left all the babies on my kitchen floor. What a bad mom.

2 comments:

  1. this is the funniest post ever and i love all of it!!!

    dandy also began driving me a bit insane this morning when he wouldnt stop crying and walking all over me once you left the bed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i loved this post! hahaha
    "And it was not awkward because I had a swirl." - of course. hahaha
    i laughed out loud so hard this entire post. you little one liners were awesome. is it a compliment to say kirsten looks like a caterpillar? bahahaha miss yooou! come to florida now!

    ReplyDelete