Friday, November 20, 2009

the wedding!!!

I know you have already seen the pictures from C's album, but you have not heard the stories!!!

The bridesmaids! Lookin' good in my opinion! Re was the old matron of honor cause she is already hitched an what not. She hosted a bridal party horrible dress luncheon where we threw scandalous underwears at Steph. C and I liked our underwears because one was leopard! Scandalous!!!!
So we had a great time and people looked at us like freaks and might have thought we were trannies or we had not taken our lithium that day.

Here are the cousins!!! If you have ever seen the "real" X-Files you will already know who these people are. They are the best cousins someone could ask for and my only cousins. Small families rock ok?!?!?!
And if you have ever seen other pictures of us you would know that we liked to annoy our parents from a very young age by never taking an attractive picture! WE love making ugly faces!!!!
Here C and I are in the bridal room after we had gotten our hairs done. Don't we look pretty? then guess what we did??? There was a craft fair going on right beside the church! How perfect! We spent about an hour there browsing the old lady crafts. That is what I have realized most craft fairs involve, we all must be about 60.
Anyways, I saw this old lady had made these cute cute aprons. The pattern was better than any I have seen around Norman. They looked like they were from the 40s and I bought one just so I could copy it... Bad T! I tried it on and the lady decided to take a picture of me to send to potential clients because she thought I was such a good model. See Tyra!? You were wrong!!! She needs to have another petite/chinless season!
So now I am this old lady's apron model. DONE! Should have charged her right? Am I right? no.
So then we got into our dresses...
And looked awesome! the dress had built in boobs. What could be better? (speaking of, they were advertising boobs jobs in boyd street? RUDE!)
And so it was time for the wedding. I walked down the isle with a groomsman that was a tad shorter than me and stood by the alter. As I saw my cousin walk down in her white dress I have to admit the softer side came out in me and I teared up as she kissed her father (uncle Greg) and was handed off to Kyle. I think I was happy for her but I also remember at Re's wedding thinking that we are not children anymore. Not the cousins who used to make awesome movies about monsters or who used to dress up and pretend to wrestle or play zelda all day. It is kind of sad when you realize that some things will never be the same again, but you must also come to appreciate the changes before you. The only thing I am worried about now is I want them for every holiday!!!!
after the wedding lookin' good! Now we were off to the reception were we had to set up a little before anyone came. We ate lots of cake and I know that I drank a little too much wine/champagne. I smoked my dad's cigar (C did too) and flung my head around so much that my neck was almost unmovable the next day. We got our mom and our Aunt to dance (YES!) and then as I was taking a breather the POlice came and said it was too loud! LAME!!!!
Then we just went home and I passed out about 9:30. That's what happens when you begin drinking at 5! At least for me... those of you who have ever gotten frustrated with my love of sleep sometimes over love of staying out... Hahahaha!
Well it was a great time and I enjoyed spending so much time with my family. My parents we at my house pretty much all week and the house was so clean! It's getting a tad messy again now that they have left.. SAD... I must clean it.
Oh, by the way guess who was accepted for the job in the NICU?!?!?! ME ME!!!
LOVE

4 comments:

  1. yay! you do look very pertiful in those dresses. yes i just made up that word. especially those built in boobs...maybe you should take up that offer in boyd street! JK!!! and i think i will write Tyra a strongly worded letter about your apron modeling and the dire need for a 'chinless' season. oh my god that would be the best season of ANTM ever!!

    congrats on the NICU!!!!!!!!!!! when do you start?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the job!!!! That's so exciting!

    Yes we did look fabulous all weekend, even me the old matron, lol. I agree that the four of us are the best sisters/cousins anyone could ask for!! Things can never be like when we were young, but we can raise our children to be movie making and face making dorks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay and congrats on getting the job!! Way to GO, miss T!

    I'm so glad all the sisters/cousins had a wonderful time together this weekend, and looking fabulous at all times.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I meant last weekend, of course.

    ReplyDelete