So, once again it was abnormal and I am disappointed.
I have felt really healthy, no signs of illness these past six months. I bet working night shift does not help...
Anyways, what do y'all do to keep your immune system running? Massage? Vitamins? Juicing? Low stress?Regular orgasms? :)
I eat pretty healthy and currently doing insanity at least 3-4 times a week. The last two weeks Dori and I have been kicking ass with 6 times in a row!!
T
sorry t :( but i love the post title! haha oh Girls :)
ReplyDeletegreen stuff and indole 3 carbinol
ReplyDeletei keep my lady parts normal with a once-a-day wash with a toothbrush
ReplyDeleteLove you, T. I'm with Laura on the post title :)
ReplyDeleteFor the record, you eat healthier than anyone else I know and you are always active...kuddos!! Those go a long way to giving me energy, but the biggest impact for me to feel healthy is reducing stress and getting enough sleep (I don't survive on less than 8, even during the week).