HELOOOOOOOOO!!!
I am so excited about a few things that I want to share them with you.
Vacations that are coming up:
February 8-10 Nick and I are going to Ruidoso in New Mexico!! We are going to be skiing 2-3 days and enjoying a small little town. It is going to be a wonderful break from Midland.
Poor Nick has been working too much and his blood pressure is 140/90 or something that should be found in an older man. I hope that a break will make him happy and more healthy.
I will make sure I take pictures and post them.
In April we will be going to Cancun, Mexico!!!!
WHAT?!?!?! Hells yeah!
My friend Dori is getting married April 13th (The day after my birthday, which I am sure all of you knew).
Here is a picture of the all inclusive resort...
I Have never been to an all inclusive anything. I am so pumped!
Nick and I are going to treat ourselves to a massage, facial, exfoliating scrub in the spa and then I have a friend who lives about 30 minutes away ( I know her from camp) who will maybe show us around her hometown. And the rest of the time we will be drinking and lounging.
Also, there are a lot of free classes. They have free yoga on the beach, dancing lessons, snorkeling, bike rides, and tennis. So when we are not drunk we will be active!
Beginning scuba is also an option... but if you have heard the stories of me freaking out in the open ocean then this might be a problem. There are very few sharks, the occasional bull shark in Cancun, but sweet Jesus it scares the hell out of me.
I can't wait!!! AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!
Love, T

I'm so jealous!!!! You're going to have so much fun and I can't wait to see all of the pictures!
ReplyDeleteditto on the jealous - those sound like great trips!
ReplyDeletetripto (just made up a word) on the jealous!!! Skiing and swimming two months apart?! Sounds sooo dreamy.
ReplyDeleteI'm concerned about Nick's blood pressure.
Me too! He is on medication but this flu season has hit the understaffed Walgreens.
Deletethese upcoming adventures sound so wonderful!!! im glad yall are able to take some time and get away from midland, i can only imagine that it feels heavenly!
ReplyDeletecan i come? i'll be your plus one
ReplyDelete