Thursday, January 17, 2013

For the OUPS.

If you have not already looked at instagram... I am extremely excited about the OUPS ornaments!!!

And that's all that is happening in my life.

I'm not sure if I made any resolutions... I'm pretty dang happy with myself.
I guess one thing would be to start studying for the lactation exam and not make too many enemies at work.
This later one is on my mind because I may or may not be at work and there are specific people I just try to avoid. They just don't really like me- not sure if it's because I do things a bit different and I am not afraid to say something, or that I am, or maybe was, trying to change a few rules and its like pulling teeth.
I want to help change things for the babies, but when I meet this much resistance I get pulled in two directions- its not worth it or fuck all y'all.

Going to Oklahoma this weekend for L's B day!!! And also for another gyn app! yeah...




3 comments:

  1. hahaha i laughed really hard when you said "not make too many enemies" instead of just saying not making any enemies! hahaha i hope you have fun in oklahoma! i'm so jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm jealous too! also i'm jealous that you get to go to a gyn app. those are my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how much you love those babies. Even though being liked by people is a redeeming quality, I think it's so much more fantastic to try and change things that you know can be better. Keep at it, and if someone has something awful to say, kill them with kindness and remind them that it's for the babies.

    If any dem betches don't like babies, they should find another job.

    Good luck on lactation!

    ReplyDelete