Sorry for the sentimental moment, but I sung it to a baby last night at work and it just felt right.
Anyways, dry your eyes bitches!
Who else is excited for Rupaul's drag race beginning tonight?
Oh, just me... (Maybe L)
I have been feeling weird the last week and I watched a clip of this and it made me smile to much. That is why I posted about it. I LOVE IT and I won't Rupologize!
Last week Nick and I were in Austin for 5 days and went to ACL! It was a long weekend of day drinking and I was exhausted afterwards. Not as young as she used to be!
How is the living together you ask? Really good.
Tonight we are carving pumpkins and making dinner.
I made Nick mouse ears to wear Wednesday night to pass out candy. He is going to do it with a little grumble grumble. I think he secretly loves it...
I will take a picture and post. Curly hair with ears sticking out!
I made myself a pair too, to wear to work! Get ready Midland/Odessa, Tracy is weird all the time!
Girl, don't ever Rupologize! haha and I cannot wait for you to swing that song to my future babies, or just to me if i never have babies. :) miss and love! chat me soon
ReplyDeleteI'll get ya pregnant.
Deleteof course he'll secretly love it because he loves you! i think if i begged grant enough that he would wear something like that but it would take A LOT of begging...
ReplyDeleteso i have been a bit out of touch in the blogosphere so i just saw this. that song is absolutely amazing!!!!!! i love it soo very much! im actually thinking about singing it to lily tonight because she has been sick haha love!
ReplyDeletealso, you still havent posted a pic of him with the ears!
Hahaha I forgot to take a picture!!
ReplyDelete