Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Midland!

So far so good.
N and I are getting to know each other better. There is so much you miss out on by only calling each other three times a day and seeing one another about one a month.
I'm not sure what I mean, but so far so good.
I got a job at a new hospital and that is good so far. I hope to make some friends, but it really doesn't bother me too much if I only make co-workers. I have such good friends already that I don't think I will ever feel lonely. I'll just call one of thems up.
I don't want to take pictures of our apartment yet, it is still very boy and i'm afraid it will probably stay this way. Hideous "tapestries" on the walls and then my junk. Half man cave, half female... Hahahaha. Oh well, I don't really care too much. It feels very temporary anyways.
Love.

I think we are going out on Saturday, so maybe I will remember to take pictures!

2 comments:

  1. hahaa "tapestries". our room in jamaica had a tapestry hanging behind the bed! the whole "half man cave half female" thing is intriguing. i say share photos!!!! yay!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. take over that man cave like i did! when i moved in grant got rid of his lame eminem poster!

    ReplyDelete